No matter how long you’ve been together, a vow renewal is a wonderful moment to reflect on how far you’ve come and the adventures that still lie ahead. You might want to mark a big anniversary, give thanks for getting through a difficult time or just have fun doing it all again.
Whatever your reasons for renewing your vows, it’s a fabulous opportunity to involve your whole family, perhaps wear your dream oufit and create a ceremony that says – ‘you’ll always be the person I want to share my life with’.
Get in touch to discuss options and pricing.
Writing and delivering your ceremony will cost £750 (+ travel on the day), with a little extra for an onsite rehearsal if you wish. This gives you:
- Planning meeting.
- Draft script.
- Advice with readings, staging, symbolic acts and writing your vows.
- Unlimited edits – I want you to be completely comfortable with the words.
- Online run through before your big day.
- Meeting with your venue coordinator and key guests on the day, to make sure the ceremony flows seamlessly.
- Delivering your ceremony.
- Beautiful keepsake copy of your script.
- Bespoke wedding certificate, co-ordinated with your on the day stationery if you wish.
Anne was made for these moments. Thank you for everything – Zoe & Ed
Honestly can’t fault Anne! … we got so many compliments about how sincere and heartfelt our ceremony was – Katie & Dheng
Where do we even start?! Thank you so, so much for making our wedding a day we will never forget. The ceremony was just perfct and that’s all thanks to the care you took in getting to know us and our story – The Knotts
Planning your celebration
Contact me to discuss how we can create a beautiful ceremony together.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 07788 757822
Creating beautiful, bespoke celebrations to mark the special moments in your life.
Oxford, Warwick, Northampton, Cotswolds and the surrounding areas.
As featured on: